Friday, April 20, 2012

Mastiffs In Action


Good news for everyone.... My husband thought it would be a wonderful idea (with my suggestion of course!) that I get a DSLR camera for my birthday.  I was so excited, we spent several months researching and trying a few out at the camera store and I finally decided on which one I wanted.  While my birthday isn't until the end of June, I wanted to be able to take it with me to the MCOA National Specialty and be proficient at it's use, so my birthday gift was 3 months early :). 

Anyway, the good news for you is that I can now post even more pictures of my babies!  Here are some of the first I took while we were out hiking.  Several are from Three Creeks Conservation Area in Ashland, MO and several are from the Grasslands Trail at Rockbridge State Park.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment